Battery (PW-999UL Foldawheel)
- Return Policy
Our battery for the Foldawheel PW-999UL is made of Soft Pack Polymer Li-ion cells, which is safer than the normal cylinder Li-ion battery cells. It is also much lighter and more efficient than traditional Lead-Acid batteries. Not only is it durable and high capacity in such a small size, it is also very lightweight at 1.75 kg (3.85 lbs).
One battery allows the user to travel up to 12.9 km (8 miles). We do sell extra batteries if a customer wants the wheelchair to travel up to 25.8 km (16 miles). The batteries slide into the support bars on the sides of the wheelchair.
All our wheelchair parts come with 3 months global warranty and support services. Replacement parts can be easily swapped by users without technical knowledge. Should there be any problem, we will send you the spare parts by courrier doesn’t matter where you are and travel to, and a video guide will be provided too.
Should you think it is not suitable and would like to return it back to us. There are just a few important points for you to know:
- It is buyer’s responsibility to notify us within 10 days from the arrival date.
- The return product should be in perfect new
condition. Buyer should be responsible for any damages or scratches during the trial period.
- Buyer must pack the return product exactly the same way as per received to ensure no scratches or damage during shipment.
- We will arrange the pick up from you but you need to be available based on the agreed pick up time.
- Upon checking the item in good condition after arrival at our logistic warehouse, we will process the refund within 48 hours.
- There will be a 15% re-stocking fee to cover the international shipping (2 ways) and admin charges.